Neurosport Physical Therapy provides Sports Medicine and Athletic Training Services. Our NATABOC certified and licensed athletic trainers are committed to excellence and quality care for all athletes ranging from the middle and high school to professional levels. These services include per diem athletic training for sporting events, tournament coverage, performance enhancement programs, clinical rehabilitation and educational seminars. Our goal is to provide the Atlanta Metro Area with the most comprehensive and high-quality service. With Neurosport's Athletic Training Program there is “No Challenge Too Great."
What Do Neurosport Certified Athletic Trainers (ATCs) Do?
- Sports medicine coverage by a Certified Athletic Trainer at your school
- Athletic training coverage for camps, tournaments, and other single day or multiple day athletic events
- On-site evaluation and management of sports medicine program
- Injury Prevention, Evaluation, Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Establish protocols for emergency treatment
- Direct access to our five local physical therapy clinics and our team of specialists
- Educational programs (Sports nutrition, Injury Prevention)
- Sport-specific strength and conditioning programs
- Functional Movement Screen Evaluations
- Coordinating pre-participation physical exams and orthopedic screenings
- Performance enhancement camps and clinics
- Group and one-on-one fitness training
- Conducting coaching seminars and health fairs
- Serve as a liaison for coaches, parents and physicians.
- Sports-related concussion baseline evaluations and ImPACT concussion testing and management
- Programming for female athletes, including ACL prevention and screening programs
- Performing arts athletic training coverage, educational lectures, and injury prevention screenings
- Athletes Win - ATCs render immediate on-site injury care, and provide suggestions for immediate home care and follow-up.
Parents Win - Should an injury occur, our ATCs evaluate the condition, provide immediate professional services, and help you decide the next steps to take in your care or in the care of your child.
Coaches Win - ATCs allow you to focus on your job while taking the worry of injuries away. ATCs attend to injuries, address safety concerns and make suggestions for future injury prevention.
- Owners, General Managers, Athletic Directors and Administrators Win - ATCs enhance your school or organization’s program by showing your commitment to safety and injury care.
Our Certified Athletic Trainers provide services at the following professional organizations and high schools:
- NASA Top Hat
- Georgia United
- Walton High School
- Atlanta Girls’ School
- Atlanta International School
- Georgia Youth Rugby
- LB3 Lacrosse
For more information about how to arrange a Neurosport Certified Athletic Trainer to cover your athletic events or to become a partner, fill out the form below, and our Director of Sports Medicine and Athletic Training, Brian Roberts will follow up with you to answer your questions.